10 ounces fresh or frozen roasted corn (approximately 3 ears)
2 tablespoons of butter
2 cups shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
2 teaspoons dijon mustard
2 scallions chopped fine
1 teaspoon of adobo
12 ounces -48 wontons
Preheat oven to 400º F
1. Heat the butter in a saute pan, add corn and saute until liquids are evaporated. Set aside to cool slightly.
2. Add remaining ingredients to the corn.
3. Place two level teaspoons of corn filling onto a wonton skin and moisten wonton edges with water, fold to form a triangle.
4. Place on a greased baking pan and spray with cooking oil spray.
Bake for 12 minutes, flipping once after first 6 minutes of baking.
3/4 cup sour cream
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 tablespoon pickled jalapeno
2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
1 tablespoon lime juice
3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon grated black pepper
1. Process all ingredients until just smooth and refrigerate.